Funniest experiences with NOED?

This can be as a killer with NOED, or as a survivor against NOED. I'll start:

I was chased by a decent Nurse for 2 gens (im pretty good at juking one), and the gates powered and I was going to attempt a Quick and Quiet locker juke to escape, so I went to let her hit me to do it but I got NOED to the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was so funny because I was so confident with my juke working 😆.

Comments

  • The funniest thing for me was I was cleansing the last dull totem and as soon as the last gen popped I cleansed it but it wasn’t a dull totem anymore. XD

  • @GrootDude said:

    The funniest thing for me was I was cleansing the last dull totem and as soon as the last gen popped I cleansed it but it wasn’t a dull totem anymore. XD

    I had 1 against a Billy, where my mate got instadowned right as I broke the totem 🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • @GrootDude said:

    The funniest thing for me was I was cleansing the last dull totem and as soon as the last gen popped I cleansed it but it wasn’t a dull totem anymore. XD

    This one. 😊 In the thousands of matches I've played, it only happened twice to me.

  • I was mid chase with a meg, when I swung and before I hit her, NOED popped and she had adrenaline, keyword, had

  • @Hoodied said:

    I was mid chase with a meg, when I swung and before I hit her, NOED popped and she had adrenaline, keyword, had

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 perfect.


  • @GrootDude said:

    The funniest thing for me was I was cleansing the last dull totem and as soon as the last gen popped I cleansed it but it wasn’t a dull totem anymore. XD

    I had the pleasure of that once working on the last dull when it lit up in my hands during a hag game, and less than a second later NOED was history. The horn signaling the exit gates available was still sounding.

  • IDK if this was funny more like a ‘OOF’ moment for killer. I was walking around causally, all the gens were powered up, and there was a totem that suddenly lit up in front of me.

    I removed it ASAP and we all escaped perfectly fine lmao. Surprised that the killer didn’t DC in that match.