Merciless Victory Achievement

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.18 - 21.06.20.60_LI.jpg

1 Pip,3 Kills,1 DC(Yes,he was the first downed)

I didnt get the achievement.

And I dont know why?

Did it change?

Comments

  • You don't get credit for it if he DC's it doesn't count as a kill.


    Basically a crybaby screwed you.

  • Might be due to you using add-ons or burning an offering. The adept achievements are known to be kinda.. specific.

    But the achievements might just be broken once again. I wouldn't be surprised.

  • You actually need to double pip as killer to get adept achievements. I got 5 straight 4ks and no achievement since they made the requirements for killers harder. Meanwhile, survivors can potato all game and run out the gate for an achievement. It's just another way for the devs to show their bias.

  • @ShyN3ko

    A Merciless Victory is a double pip game. Looking at that, you most likely didn't double pip. This is why you didn't get the achievement.

  • @MysticalMagic92 said:

    @ShyN3ko

    A Merciless Victory is a double pip game. Looking at that, you most likely didn't double pip. This is why you didn't get the achievement.

    So they change it.

    For ~4 months, you need only a 4k.

  • It's been changed for as long as the Emblem system has been around. On top of that, they've recently moved the tick for Merciless higher up the bar for higher ranks. Also, anything above silver in Devout gets dropped a rank if you don't get +9 hooks, so don't expect to get a full score there if somebody DC's at the start of the trial. And you're also losing Chaser and Malicious points because of them. You might as well forget about getting Merciless after somebody rage quits.

  • You need to double pip to get the achievement nowadays. It took me so many tries too but I eventually got it. You'll get it, just keep trying

  • @ShyN3ko Yes... Why did they change it? NOBODY KNOWS!

  • @ggallinftw said:

    You actually need to double pip as killer to get adept achievements. I got 5 straight 4ks and no achievement since they made the requirements for killers harder. Meanwhile, survivors can potato all game and run out the gate for an achievement. It's just another way for the devs to show their bias.

    This is a huge joke. Just change it to 4k. If we need to double pip then why can survivors just stroll out the door and get their achievement? I'm getting tired of everything killer related being an afterthought.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/427752#Comment_427752

    This is a huge joke. Just change it to 4k. If we need to double pip then why can survivors just stroll out the door and get their achievement? I'm getting tired of everything killer related being an afterthought.

    Honestly, the survivors can possibly get the achievement and DEPIP as long as they run out the gate at the end. Meanwhile, killers need a double pip that is hard enough to get even if you fully sacrifice all 4 survivors. Main problem is that for the double pip to even be possible it is up to the 4 SURVIVORS to all stay in the game. Why should the survivors have the power to just press a button and deny killers A CHANCE at an achievement?

  • @Milo said:

    @ShyN3ko Yes... Why did they change it? NOBODY KNOWS!

    They wanted to give survivors the power to deny the achievement to killers. I guess they're just tryin to force killers to play nice. That bein said, I've been tryin to follow the survivor rule book but still end up gettin dcs.