Devs makes survivors salty -Legion Destroying Nerf

Now devs gave us information about destroying legion, everytime I play with him (Everytime) salty survivors thrash talking enjoy your last days etc Insult, hatespeech. Then they are getting away with that. I guess devs chosen their side. (Salty Survivors because they cry like a baby and devs like their mother or father.)

Comments

  • Now devs gave us information about destroying legion, everytime I play with him (Everytime) salty survivors thrash talking enjoy your last days etc Insult, hatespeech.

    Same thing that happened with the pallets brother, they buffed them to be a circle that wraps the pallet instead of being an actual pallet.

  • Devs: Presents on the roadmap to give a better tools to fight against toxicity

    Year ago...

    Toxicity is even bigger :)

  • Good. Current Legion is a braindead bullshit killer that should've never existed in its current state. The changes coming to him are mostly fantastic but I'm sure there will be some tweaks, like being unable to see blood is slightly unnecessary but doesn't change too much.


    Legions the only DLC I haven't bought but that will change.

  • someone doubts which side are devs?


    Survivors: nerf legion

    Devs: ok

    Killers: buff legion

    20 years later...

    -----------------

    Killers: nerf ds

    Survivors: don't nerf ds

    Devs: ok wait

    20 years later...

    Devs: wait survivors we have a new perk "Mettle Of Man"

  • @pandorayr said:

    someone doubts which side are devs?

    Survivors: nerf legion

    Devs: ok

    Killers: buff legion

    20 years later...

    -----------------

    Killers: nerf ds

    Survivors: don't nerf ds

    Devs: ok wait

    20 years later...

    Devs: wait survivors we have a new perk "Mettle Of Man"

    @pandorayr

    First: 2 years

    Second:

    I agree.

    It was like:

    "Yeah, finally DS nerf."

    *1 week later*

    "Are you kidding me?".