Everyone is talking about endgame, but my question is ...
Are we getting double bloodpoints for this easter??? 🤔 I think that would make community even more excited.
Are we getting double bloodpoints for this easter??? 🤔 I think that would make community even more excited.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You greedy piece of Freddy...
Would be nice, but they don't do last-minute notices often.
It's usually, what, a week before the event?
I hope we get a double BP weekend soon, even if not on Easter. Ash being released so soon after Chapter X got me BP starved.
Manage to obtain Ash and Jane's perks on my main Survivor, but getting Plague's perks on all Killers is gonna take very long. 😧