How long before Survivors start blasting The Hatch changes...
...and how long before Killers start memeing with "You are not entitled to a free escape."
WHAT A TWIST!
...and how long before Killers start memeing with "You are not entitled to a free escape."
WHAT A TWIST!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These are easy bets, nothing fun about those.
No doubt people will complain about the changes but I hope the devs don't get influenced by them.
The Hatch with the current upcoming changes will finally be in a balanced spot. Teasing it now only to be changed would be a disaster.
I can't imagine why any survivor would hate this change. They are guaranteed the chance of a hatch escape no matter what. They don't even have to repair a single generator for someone to have a chance to get that hatch, or the exit gates should the killer close the hatch. Its basically a reward for laziness.
The old hatch system required a minimum of two generators to be done. Now there's hatch or exit gates on offer and no gen repair needed. I mean how can this possibly be seen as a negative from a survivors' perspective?
You can't imagine? I'll help you: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58239/endgame-collapse-and-why-it-is-so-bad#latest
Yeah - I think the hatch spawning at 0 gens done, but with an opportunity to close it, which further allows a second chance of escape (on a timer) is actually pretty fair and dynamic.
I still can't wrap my head around that 'logic'.
I'm out of the loop, what's going on?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Endgame news
@Swiftblade131
https://youtu.be/PqGzYaiiMlYOh thanks!
So far i've only seen killer mains complaining because closing hatch powers the gates instead of giving them a free kill.
Hmmn funny you'd say this but most of the whiny rant threads blasting the changes are all from whiny entitled killer mains.
As someone that plays both sides i don't have a problem with it and some of the changes are things i suggested along with others.
Probably because the Killer isn't forced to sit there and watch them escape?