NEW MEME BUILD: END GAME PIGGY

Perks: NOED, Blood Warden, Remember me.

Addons: Last Will (extra trap), Jigsaw's Sketch (extra jigsaw box)

+End Game Collapse (you as killer can open the gate to start it).


LET THE GAME BEGIN. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Comments

  • I for one am very excited to do some last play head traps love the changes couldn't be happier ๐Ÿท

  • @Darkskies

    Me too, I use piggy a lot... I'm not an end game killer, I don't use NOED with any of my killers, but I could give it a few tries just to ensure the build works.

    So you can basically, down the survivor while opening the gate with remember me, trap him, open the gate (so blood warden activates) and then hook him. Then try to find the other survivors who might come to rescue or might be on the other gate (blood warden might show them to you), unaware of what's happening.

    It might be a really fun end game play if it works. Of course, if it doesn't work they might all escape, but well, that's the game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. :-)

  • @Coder I'd hold off on anything except NOED right now. Not_Queen stated in another thread that some end game perks were being changed, but NOED wasn't changing.

    So, we need to see what Perks have been changed, first.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/426654#Comment_426654

  • @Kilmeran yes, I know, I know, but this is general discussion, I'm just brainstorming with what we've got right now, just for fun. :-)

  • @Coder In that case, I came up with almost the exact same build. I'm hoping it remains as is, or at least viable in a changed state.

  • Yeah totally I get you @Coder I also never use noed normally blaze through my traps as its like ruin for me.. getting people off gens etc but I love this adding more end game potential I think will help some of the unused killers in high ranks hopefully .

    I think this has a very high ability to see different builds different killers being played I'm highly hoping they stick with this plan.

    I want to feel like in truly surving like it has meaning now to race at the be under extreme pressure to feel your choices matter.

    And as a killer it adds so much different play styles and yeah oh boy super hype happiness!! Love to the team for this stick with it its a huge adjustment for the player base but one I'm more than happy to adapt to on both sides.

    ๐Ÿท