New YouTube video?

What was the point in it, because the item shops been out for a while.

Comments

  • Either: Someone forgot to post it two weeks ago or They really like angering 2/3 of their player base
  • This is like a slap in the face. Notice how it says available now instead of available on steam?
  • @Caver12 said:
    This is like a slap in the face. Notice how it says available now instead of available on steam?

    Yeah it's just becoming a joke now.

  • If it's not available today.. I'm calling my lawyer for false advertisement!!!

    Jk

    But am i?

    Lol Jk again

    Maybe

  • IM NOT HAPPY WITH BEHAVIOR

  • By not stating it’s solely available now on Steam it either has to come out on consoles in a short span of time aka today or someone could actually take it further and sue BHVR for a second time for false advertisement. 
  • Either: Someone forgot to post it two weeks ago or They really like angering 2/3 of their player base
    I don't think the PC players are angry about this .
  • Then it's ThursDay

  • The Wait Continues

  • Maybe them putting this video out is a good sign that it is coming to console also... in a very soon manner.

    ?

    Why else would they do this?

    Clearly it is an advertising thing since it will soon be on ALL platforms. I take this as a great sign.

  • Maybe them putting this video out is a good sign that it is coming to console also... in a very soon manner.

    ?

    Why else would they do this?

    Clearly it is an advertising thing since it will soon be on ALL platforms. I take this as a great sign.

    It could mean that or they really like to show us the middle finger
  • Maybe them putting this video out is a good sign that it is coming to console also... in a very soon manner.

    ?

    Why else would they do this?

    Clearly it is an advertising thing since it will soon be on ALL platforms. I take this as a great sign.

    When I saw the video on YouTube the first thing I thought was, hell yea it's out, hopefully today sometime
  • I mean this might be a sign but take it with a grain of salt. They had this same video during the tournament and it only said available on steam.

  • That's unacceptable BEhaviour. Pun intended! 
  • Raccoon said:
    Either: Someone forgot to post it two weeks ago or They really like angering 2/3 of their player base
    I don't think the PC players are angry about this .
    Let us stop being selfish for a moment. Thanks. 
  • go to there twitter

  • Pretty sure their video editor guy finally ended editing this "awsome trailer that took me a lot of time to edit"

  • Raccoon said:
    Either: Someone forgot to post it two weeks ago or They really like angering 2/3 of their player base
    I don't think the PC players are angry about this .
    Let us stop being selfish for a moment. Thanks. 
    Explain how that was selfish. 
    Thanks.