Bunny Billy
So I open my game up last night to see HillBilly got himself some new clothes... I went GREAT!
I opened up the store and I look at the little bunnies hanging from his pants.... and I think....
HAHA... THAT'S GREAT!... I LOVE... Silly little rabbits... Trix are for kids..
Then I started thinking... I can't wait till tomorrow to see if there is any outraged from animal lovers or something.... But I was disappointed... Where is the outrage?
Would be cool if there was another version will little dolls of the survivors hanging from his belt too.
Comments
Nah, he's just hunting so its justified not really animal abuse imo
DBD Trix are not for kids!
Outrage for what? Pixels in a horror game?
@Nick Are you new here?
Yes. People get outraged over everything. Somewhere, some PETA member is mad that DBD is promoting the killing of cute innocent animals.