A moral story, from yours truly.
Ok I got a nice little story here, from my experience yesterday with a Billy, and I'll try to explain why being toxic is very, very bad and can often bite you in the... yeah, you get what I mean...
Ok so it started with me in a casual SWF (no mic) playing survivor for the first time in 5 months. I was all the way in rank 14 unfortunately but I didn't bully any killers ๐. So I was in a map, the MacMillan one, Suffocation pit.
None of the infinites were open, we just had the crappy window and the straight window next to one of the most unsafe pallets. I was facing a deranker (he was at least rank 5 before, according to his profile). He had a pretty solid build of Blood warden, BBQ, Enduring and Tinkerer.
My perks were, Balanced landing, Iron will, Windows of opportunity (the only one I got to use) and Adrenaline (I got a crutch save from this)
I started the match flopping a bunch of skill checks, and he eventually came to me. My looping was quite effective, surprisingly and I was very close to the structure. He got 1 hit on me at the first pallet, because I tried to bait a respect out of him. Second one, I dropped it, mindgamed him into my vault a few times, and I expected him to not fall for it, so I actually vaulted but it turned out he didn't learn from his mistakes so I made a mental note of his gamestyle. But just at those 2 pallets, I wasted a LOT of his time. He bm'd me with his saw, because he got outplayed and I wasn't toxic so I was like, OK, is that how you want to play?
My friend came with a flashlight, because the Billy wasted so much time tapping his saw and nodding, he got flashlighted and I was saved. Not gonna lie, I was laughing so hard at the karma. I went to do a gen, while he tunnelled my friend. A Dwight came and healed me with Aftercare (this ends up saving me).
The Billy later came to kill me, when he eliminated my friend and I was in a zone with bad loops, about 2 unsafe pallets. And one decent window (the straight line one) and one terrible (the one that has a short way around). I was not hooked yet, and intended to keep it that way. I first used the unsafe window twice, then used the pallet and forced him to break it somehow, (tbf to me, I outplayed him at the other and he probably expected for me to do the same there).
I went to the decent window, and again, begun to loop it effectively, mindgaming where he tried to catch me, and keeping him away from me. I messed up, and I got hit by him, and went to the second unsafe pallet. I was able to mindgame this for 5 seconds, and the last gen popped. Btw, I teabagged at every pallet and window cause it's karma for his unnecessary toxicity.
So I used Adrenaline to fly to the other side, since this one was completely dead, and risky. He tried to use his saw to catch up, but I'm fast, and not too dopey. I got to the other gate, and my other friend died unfortunately because of me, but she wasn't salty thankfully. So Billy was chasing me through some pallets, and getting rekt and teabagged. Then he came to the shack, meanwhile Dwight was at the other side opening the gate. I knew I had to make it back there, so I made a run for it, and made it. And he was salty in the afterchat. Naturally.
I made this, not to flex, but to say don't be toxic if you can't take it back.
Comments
Tl;dr he bm'd me, and got rekt.
Rip billy then.
How can you call him a "deranker" when you also say you were a rank 14 survivor because you "were playing survivor for the first time in 5 months?" Im pretty sure you "deranked" as a survivor as the 13th of each month you werent playing passed by.
As someone who was also "at least rank 5 before," (which i assume you gathered from the fact that the killer probably earned that achievement on his profile), it is now significantly more difficult for killers to rank up after they adjusted the pipping criteria.
@Chicagopimp2019, are you the Billy? And I never deranked intentionally, I became a 100% killer main, and Im sure you could tell since I messed up a bit. ๐๐๐ Your salt was amazing btw, had us laughing.
Also, pipping is piss easy, I pip all the time you had no reason to be in such a low rank ๐๐๐๐
Easy at rank 14 definitely ๐๐๐