Every time I hear Plague chant, I believe she’s asking her creators to buff her.
Buff that regal lady! I want survivors to be filled with awe and dread in her presence.
Buff that regal lady! I want survivors to be filled with awe and dread in her presence.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i want to play legion 24/7 and to NOT kill survivors (unless i making a daily) and i'm fine...
yeah - i'm one of thouse killers that try to NOT kill survivors... i hook for BBQ and then just leave them alone with DW
They will obviously nerf her, because her corrupt purge doesn't have counters as well 😉 Just like did for the legion.
I have played like 7-8 matches against her and 4-5 as her... She does need a buff for sure
Legion didn’t have any counter play. Quit with the “they are going to nerf this, because there isn’t this” it doesn’t need to be said in every thread.?