Why was my topic concerning TydeTyme's take on The Legion update deleted?
Seems like a weird flex (reaction), but ok.
Seems like a weird flex (reaction), but ok.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did the devs blacklist him?
Last time Tyde was mentioned, people just attacked him. I don't like his personality either, but I think the mods might not want the same reaction.
Sucks it got deleted.
It might not have been deleted. It could be "pending approval"
What was the synopsis? Iirc, it was dumb.
Usually all posts involving TydeTyme devolve into people insulting him so I assume that's what happened.
They probably had their reasoning. I doubt it involves legion since they want feedback.
It was up with replies.
It's weird. I've had threads with comments vanish and be "under approval" only to reappear later
Bump. @Peanits or someone.