The sign that I’m almost done with this game after two years
I’m just playing killer now to break pallets.
Fire up brutal strength enduring spirit fury
yay.
I’m just playing killer now to break pallets.
Fire up brutal strength enduring spirit fury
yay.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those pallets have had it good for FARRRR too long now!
Play civ maybe you are just tired, try something else
I like wood.
Play different game like holdfast it's really fun. They are going to add cav soon:)
I would do Bambo instead of Fire Up.
Plus 10 wood
...
If you have troubles with pallets you should play a killer that can vault through pallets and hit survivors like legion!
Oh...they got nerfed in to the ground.
Nevermind then :D