New Metas for Legion?
With the new changes coming to Legion, I was curious towards what some people will run on him now to see what will work with these new upcoming changes.
I was thinking perks like Stridor can finally be very useful for Legion in hearing nearby Survivors trying to mend while in his TR, M&A would help with the new increased TR size for the mending process, Iron Grasp/Agitation to combine with his new speed to get Survivors into more dangerous hook locations, and either top it off with BBQ or Ruin, just to keep that extra lil meta bonus all Killers have. :P
Comments
Enduring + Spirit Fury. Just like for every M1 killer. But I will not play them anymore.
@Ihatelife Yeah, I can see that being used in some perk builds for Legion. Also, sorry you won't be playing them anymore. :(
It's ok. I pray at least for a Spirit to not be nerfed like this.
Play like how I usually play.
Whatever perks I have that fit my playstyle. I don't necessarily follow the meta. Never have. I only run what I feel would help me.
@Shad03 Understandable, I usually like to run BBQ, Save The Best, Sloppy, and Monitor for Legion currently. It's usually fun for me. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle Not a single one of my killers who I run doesn't have BBQ. It's a god send for someone who doesn't play super often.
Other then that, I usually run Iron Grasp, Bloodhound (on any killer I can) and whatever else.
My main perks I plan on using on him are Infectious Fright and Monitor&Abuse. M&A lets him have a 24 meter terror radius out of chase, same as old Legion without it, while getting 40 meter wallhacks after hitting someone in Frenzy. And because of Legion's playstyle of using his power to injure multiple survivors before chasing one down to M1 them, Infectious Fright will be really strong; hit two survivors with Frenzy, chase after one, down them, see the other one while they're still mending/healing from when you attacked them earlier.
That, and possibly Thanatophobia to waste the survivors' time and pressure them to heal, as Legion can put survivors into the injured state so fast that healing doesn't do too much.
@rooCraah I think Infectious, Save The Best, Monitor, and either Ruin or Thanatophobia could be a very good combo altogether with the info you just gave! I didn't think about Infectious until you stated all that.
Bamboozle will probably be good, don't think survivors will start healing after the changes so thana will still probably be alright, M&A because of the mending changes.
I'm probably gonna stick with my typical build but replace Distressing since his terror radius is increased.
Thanatophobia
Discordance
BBQ and Chili
Sloppy Butcher
Track the survivors and stall the gane like there's no tomarrow.
@StarMoral Understandable. I would suggest replacing Discordance with Ruin if you want more stalling. ;)
Yes Sloppy/Thana combo would still be good for him.
If the change makes it to live without any drastic changes, Enduring + spirit fury , ruin , m&a.