Solo survivors
I dont rescue survivors that are trying to free off hook themselves i watch them die
I dont rescue survivors that are trying to free off hook themselves i watch them die
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Arguably, it's OK to leave a survivor on the hook until the last second -- if a gen is almost done, someone needs healing, etc. They DO have 60 seconds. However, unless the killer is camping, I can't imagine leaving someone to die on the hook.
I always try to save before second phase
If they're on second phase then it's the other survivors problem not mine. I'm gonna do gens and totems
I've found if I get downed while solo, I'm likely not getting saved until last moment (after second stage). Also if I get hooked again, no one goes for the save. Best not to get downed while playing solo. I'll literally watch a survivor across the map being chased with Kindred on and no one will come still.
I usually dont have a save problem when playing solo survivor, but It does happen at times. Sometimes I see all three survivors on the same or different gens at the other side of the map, and will usually be able to tell that nobody is coming for me until im in struggle. Occasionally I do get the absolute idiot who will sit on a gen literally 5 seconds away from me instead of coming to save me and then come when I am in struggle or come expecting to reach me for a last second save and then I end up dying. Theres not much you can do about it really, so I just get over it quick.
I get saved before second phase usually but I also don’t attempt escape usually.