Ash's Puppet to Have Different Weapons
A friend of mine mentioned Ash's puppet having different weapons depending on how many times you versus certain killers. He was explaining it being like Leatherface when he gets a Dwight, Claudette, Meg, or Jake mask by killing enough of the respective survivors. If you versus enough Hillbillies and Bubbas as Ash, then you get Billy's shotgun weapon for the puppet and Bubbas yellow chainsaw, etc.
It's pretty specific and most likely won't happen, but thought it'd be cool to share.
Comments
I’d just like new puppets, if possible. Perhaps puppets of the Killers too, just to taunt them? I’d love to see a little puppet Piggy or puppet Legion, honestly.
@Chaotic_Riddle I actually love that, too. I can't remember which hand they use to point, but imagine pointing at Piggy or Legion with their own puppet LOL.
@wichael_wyers Comes down to licensing. For Bubba, the faces make sense in the license of the character.
For Ash, all of his current cosmetics are something he wore in Ash vs Evil Dead, including the Ashy Slashy puppet from Season 2 when Ba'Al had him captive and mentally screwed over in an abandoned asylum.
When you license an I.P., the licensor tends to be fairly strict on it representing the licensed I.P. Ash's right arm attachments are laid out in the series: the puppet in those episodes, otherwise the rose wood hand, the mechanical hand Pablo made for him, a chainsaw, or a stump.
@Kilmeran Damn, you're right about that. Oh, well. At least I can enjoy the idea in my head.