I can't find any games as killer, and this keeps popping up upon exit @_@
Are you on a laptop and if so if you're running GeForce Experience make sure to uncheck the batter boost under settings.
If on Nvidia they did just release an update recently as well but make sure you do a clean installation and don't install the 3d Vision stuf if you're not using them.
I just checked and have not had any GFE updates since the 11th, so nothing has changed on my end with regards to my graphics driver since my last play session as killer (yesterday).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't find any games as killer, and this keeps popping up upon exit @_@
UwU what's this?
Are you on a laptop and if so if you're running GeForce Experience make sure to uncheck the batter boost under settings.
If on Nvidia they did just release an update recently as well but make sure you do a clean installation and don't install the 3d Vision stuf if you're not using them.
Thanks for the suggestions! +1 Awesome :3
On a desktop.
I just checked and have not had any GFE updates since the 11th, so nothing has changed on my end with regards to my graphics driver since my last play session as killer (yesterday).