Im confused

DEEP WOUND UPDATE 

  • The Deep Wound timer pauses for survivors within The Killer's Terror Radius–regardless of whether they are in a chase or not. 
  • The Deep Wound timer pauses while Mending. 
  • The Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks. 

I dont understand it.

So I cant down survivors with Deep Wound.

And the Deep Wound timer will pause every time.

You could just write.


Deep Wound Status effect.

-You cant do generators

-You cant heal(yeah, healing and mending isnt the same thing...sure)

-You cant unhook other survivors

You must mend first, then you can do this things again

Comments

  • I also didn't get that, and also, they made so Legion's power ends automatically if you miss an attack, what if someone 360 you and you miss? Those changes are very, very weird...

  • @WoodHands said:

    I also didn't get that, and also, they made so Legion's power ends automatically if you miss an attack, what if someone 360 you and you miss? Those changes are very, very weird...

    I mean, thats fine, I guess? If you can dodge a Swing of Legion, he is out of Frenzy. Which is good. Before that, he got like 6 Tries to hit you...


    The way I read it, it looks like Frenzy is for catching multiple Survivors to let them mend. I can also imagine that Healing vs Legion is now required, because he is 115% MS instead of 110%. But dont quote me on that, have to see it on the Live Server.


    And well, the frist two points are for Moonwalking and other ways to work around the Deep Wound Timer. The third point makes it so that Legion can actually be looped and does not win a chase by Default. It also notes "regular Frenzy Attacks", which means that some Add-Ons will be reworked (e.g. Franks Mixtape might be able to down the Deep Wound Bar).

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422844#Comment_422844

    I mean, thats fine, I guess? If you can dodge a Swing of Legion, he is out of Frenzy. Which is good. Before that, he got like 6 Tries to hit you...

    The way I read it, it looks like Frenzy is for catching multiple Survivors to let them mend. I can also imagine that Healing vs Legion is now required, because he is 115% MS instead of 110%. But dont quote me on that, have to see it on the Live Server.

    And well, the frist two points are for Moonwalking and other ways to work around the Deep Wound Timer. The third point makes it so that Legion can actually be looped and does not win a chase by Default. It also notes "regular Frenzy Attacks", which means that some Add-Ons will be reworked (e.g. Franks Mixtape might be able to down the Deep Wound Bar).

    But the Mend timer cant go down.

    All mend addons are useless.

    And thats are 30% from his current addons?

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422859#Comment_422859

    But the Mend timer cant go down.

    All mend addons are useless.

    And thats are 30% from his current addons?

    @ShyN3ko

    • Most of The Legion’s add-ons are rebalanced or reworked to account for the changes to Feral Frenzy and the Deep Wound status effect. 

    I would assume that some of those Add-Ons will be able to down the Deep Wound Bar.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422870#Comment_422870

    @ShyN3ko

    • Most of The Legion’s add-ons are rebalanced or reworked to account for the changes to Feral Frenzy and the Deep Wound status effect. 

    I would assume that some of those Add-Ons will be able to down the Deep Wound Bar.

    • The Deep Wound timer pauses for survivors within The Killer's Terror Radius–regardless of whether they are in a chase or not. 
    • The Deep Wound timer pauses while Mending. 

    Yeah and?

    A survivor must be rly dumb.

    Then it could work.

  • So basically what I read in the update : If you hit someone multiple times in Frenzy, all that happens is you get stunned and they get a speed boost and there are NO negative side effects for the survivor, only for the killer, maybe try playing Civilization 5?

  • @Incirion said:

    So basically what I read in the update : If you hit someone multiple times in Frenzy, all that happens is you get stunned and they get a speed boost and there are NO negative side effects for the survivor, only for the killer, maybe try playing Civilization 5?

    And a chainsaw dont kill survivors.

    They just need a medkit.

    I just dont ask for logic, because its a game.

    And DbD.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422877#Comment_422877

    • The Deep Wound timer pauses for survivors within The Killer's Terror Radius–regardless of whether they are in a chase or not. 
    • The Deep Wound timer pauses while Mending. 

    Yeah and?

    A survivor must be rly dumb.

    Then it could work.

    @ShyN3ko

    The Dev-Post states:

    • The Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks. 

    Which means: Frenzy-->Target is injured and in Deep Wound. Any more frenzy on that guy-->no effect. We can agree on that.

    Now they also stated that many Add-Ons will be rebalanced and reworked. So I would assume that it is possible to down the Deep Wound-Bar by using Add-Ons. Otherwise they would not write "REGULAR Feral Frenzy attacks". The timer pausing does not mean that it cannot go down.

    Lets say Franks Mixtape stays the same (I doubt that, but just as an example). You would still be able to down the Survivor in 3 Frenzy Hits, but you would not be able to down him when going in without specific Add-Ons.

    In the end, we will see next week, but for me it would be just logical that Add-Ons will give the ability to down a Deep Wound Bar during a chase by multiple Frenzy attacks.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422887#Comment_422887

    And a chainsaw dont kill survivors.

    They just need a medkit.

    I just dont ask for logic, because its a game.

    And DbD.

    But can you name any other killer in the game that gets absolutely no benefit at all for hitting a survivor?

    I'm waiting.

    Can't do it?

    Because there aren't any.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422886#Comment_422886

    @ShyN3ko

    The Dev-Post states:

    • The Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks. 

    Which means: Frenzy-->Target is injured and in Deep Wound. Any more frenzy on that guy-->no effect. We can agree on that.

    Now they also stated that many Add-Ons will be rebalanced and reworked. So I would assume that it is possible to down the Deep Wound-Bar by using Add-Ons. Otherwise they would not write "REGULAR Feral Frenzy attacks". The timer pausing does not mean that it cannot go down.

    Lets say Franks Mixtape stays the same (I doubt that, but just as an example). You would still be able to down the Survivor in 3 Frenzy Hits, but you would not be able to down him when going in without specific Add-Ons.

    In the end, we will see next week, but for me it would be just logical that Add-Ons will give the ability to down a Deep Wound Bar during a chase by multiple Frenzy attacks.

    Conclusion:

    We just have not much informations about the rework.

    The devs should rly write more.

  • @Incirion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422908#Comment_422908

    But can you name any other killer in the game that gets absolutely no benefit at all for hitting a survivor?

    I'm waiting.

    Can't do it?

    Because there aren't any.

    Amanda Young as Survivor

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422910#Comment_422910

    Conclusion:

    We just have not much informations about the rework.

    The devs should rly write more.

    McLean is streaming right now, he was talking about it at the beginning of his stream.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422910#Comment_422910

    Conclusion:

    We just have not much informations about the rework.

    The devs should rly write more.

    @ShyN3ko

    Ah well, its just a week. This does not hinder anyone from opening Threads how bad Legion is right now, even though nobody can tell for sure.

  • @Incirion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422908#Comment_422908

    But can you name any other killer in the game that gets absolutely no benefit at all for hitting a survivor?

    I'm waiting.

    Can't do it?

    Because there aren't any.

    @Incirion Freddy when they aren't in dream state

  • I'm sorry I had to

  • @NuclearBurrito But you don't actually hit them. You swing through them, they have no collision. They get no speed boost.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    Details details

    So you're not hitting them. You're missing an attack.

  • I'm sorry. I'm confused. Can you please explain what you mean here? @ShyN3ko

  • @Incirion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422916#Comment_422916

    I'm sorry. I'm confused. Can you please explain what you mean here? @ShyN3ko

    XD

    I play that sometimes.

    When 2 survivors dc or something.

    Then I try to work on gens as Pig(Amanda).

  • I do that too, but you're also not hitting them doing that. So...

  • @Incirion said:

    I do that too, but you're also not hitting them doing that. So...

    The survivors use MoM.

    So yes, I can do it with every killer >:)

  • @WoodHands said:

    I also didn't get that, and also, they made so Legion's power ends automatically if you miss an attack, what if someone 360 you and you miss? Those changes are very, very weird...

    Then you got outplayed?? As if 360s are that easy to pull out in 2019. It's very difficult, nearly impossible against decent killers who expect it. Especially as Legion. If you miss you will get punished. Simple is that. It's the same on every single killer. Miss -> stunned for a second.

  • If you miss in frenzy you still don't lose your whole frenzy meter. If you are on say, 80% then after you miss it charges up from 80% @WoodHands

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424831#Comment_424831

    The survivors use MoM.

    So yes, I can do it with every killer >:)

    Now you're just making yourself look stupid. That's still a benefit to you. That's gotten rid of their MoM stack. Try again sweetheart.

  • @Incirion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424843#Comment_424843

    Now you're just making yourself look stupid. That's still a benefit to you. That's gotten rid of their MoM stack. Try again sweetheart.

    Ok yes I cant.

    And yes its weird.

    The survivors get so many immortal things(MoM,Dead Hard,Boring Time).

    And now Legion cant damage survivor in Frenzy,when he use Frenzy.