You guys ya yeeted legion into the trash can
I read the start, saw the 115% speed and was happy, but knew a nerf was in there with it, but did not expect SO MANY NERFS
all I am gonna say is RIP console players and rip endgame
I read the start, saw the 115% speed and was happy, but knew a nerf was in there with it, but did not expect SO MANY NERFS
all I am gonna say is RIP console players and rip endgame
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't know anything about the endgame changes. Maybe they won't be so bad?
@QwrtyMan213 True, lets just hope they are good
...
@tt_ivi_99 Okay thats a good one
Behavior Interactive don't play their own game enough to realize how badly they lobotomized Legion with their update.