We can save the game

Hello. I'm going to start talking about how a normal match can change because of the people's mind. You can skip all the story and the images and go directly to the message, which is the important part.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So this happened.

I was going to play another survivor match with claudette, but another Nea joined and I ussed exactly the same clothes as her:

bseh.PNG

You'll say whooaaa that's toxic boiiiiiiiiiii. No, it looks toxic, it's just cool and expensive clothes I liked and decided to waste money for them, so I'm in the right of ussing them playing legit and not toxictly.

When match started I started to repare, saw that there was ruin and decided to search the totem, but when I was walking I could see the killer ignoring a Jake he had in front. Then he found me, tunneled me for two gens, and somehow lost me.

Later, I was reparng next to the shack and for the terror radius I knew he was there placing a trap. I went there and stuned him by surprise.

hsehr5th.PNG


He tunneled me again and hooked me in the basement, obvously, camping. The other Nea tried to save me but also finished hooked and camped with me.

hjdyn.PNG

Btw, I want you to see why he got me frame by frame, because maybe I could have lived for some more minutes.

hsdhd.PNG eahrerh.PNG bnserth.PNG drtjhertj.PNG

And again, hitboxes made their job. What a luck that dedicated servers are coming and maybe will fix this. I want to give thanks to the devs for this.

Finally, the end game chat:

-He tried to make the other survivors think I got camped "just for t-bagging", but we both can't prove If I t-bagged or not. (also, writting "when you suxck" make it looks faker).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THIS IS WHY I SPENT TIME WRITNG THIS:

The steam charts are not lying. People stops playing. There will be a day we will not be able to play, just because there aren't enough players and devs will stop working on this amazing project.

From who's the fault? From devs? NO, they just work on it to make it better.

We all players have the fault. Me. You. the other guy you met and wll never see again in a match,... We are resposibles of this. We make people get angry and feel bad with our gameplays. We all have to understand that anyone's perfect, even you, we all have to change, not the other people.

I made things I know made people feel bad, like t-bags or having fun of them, but that was a long ago. I realised I had to change and play as people would like to.

Today I couldn't understand why the kller wanted me to feel bad lying the other survivors, but he's toxic, he has to change.

Spread the message. Your word matters. You have the opportunity of saving the game. Don't keep quiet, then the game will de, just because of you haven't done anything for it.

Thanks.

Comments

  • Glad you didn't pin this on the Devs and rather pin in on the player. I agree.

  • I been saying stuff to both sides of the community for a long time and I'm still doing it cause I love this game. But the community does not even listen to what we say they just keep complaning about this and that and it's starting to get really old as in I'm about to stop writing these threads cause I been doing it for a long time but they still have something to complanin about. Which is sad :( way can't they just have fun? Like we do.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    I been saying stuff to both sides of the community for a long time and I'm still doing it cause I love this game. But the community does not even listen to what we say they just keep complaning about this and that and it's starting to get really old as in I'm about to stop writing these threads cause I been doing it for a long time but they still have something to complanin about. Which is sad :( way can't they just have fun? Like we do.

    This is why we still have to reply them. Keep on it.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    Glad you didn't pin this on the Devs and rather pin in on the player. I agree.

    What would devs have done wrong? Nothing, so all takes to the players

  • I agree. It's the simplest mom sentence: "Don't do anything you wouldn't want others to do to you".

  • Hello. Some part of the thread was edited by a mod (the end game chat). I'm sorry

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dedicated servers won't fix this, you were hit. Period.

    I hit an Ashley today, he was t-bagging me on the other side of a window

    hit trough the pallet it's not a ping thing ... it's a timing thing :D so you're right, dedicated servers will not solve anything for the gameplay, anything than lobbyes and matchmaking... maybe

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dedicated servers won't fix this, you were hit. Period.

    I hit an Ashley today, he was t-bagging me on the other side of a window

    the main message wasn't my story, but if you're interested, you can see in the images that I was throwng the pallet and when I threw It, I was in the dying state, also the killer was always at the other side

  • bnserth.PNG

    @[Deleted User] said:

    He may have been on the other side, but his hammer wasn't. I get a lot of fun hitting survivors over the dropping pallets with long-press of hit button, i get stunned, but they also get hit, more than 50% of the time. It's just timing, as has been said earlier

    this is the exact moment he hitted me. His weapon was where?

  • Killer animations need to be adjusted to better clarify hits / getting hit.

  • Killer mains: “nA iT’s lEgIt”

  • You wanted Franklin's Demise nerfed...


    SSSSHHHHHH

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Killer mains: “nA iT’s lEgIt”

    Somehow you summoned thag guy down of your comment

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    You wanted Franklin's Demise nerfed...

    SSSSHHHHHH

    And? I finished accepting the answer not_queen wrote to me, also, is that bad? Btw, you're one of the people that has to change the way you interact with people (talking about of the SSSSHHHHH)