Multi-killer mode is coming.
People have been asking for it for a while. Certainly longer then I've been playing. Multi-Killer mode is coming.
I doubt it will be a new game mode that stays around forever. It will likely be a secondary mode available during events. Right around now you should be asking "Why do you think this?" Well it's simple.
There is now an exploit that allows more then 1 killer in the game. After many players have been bugging staff for it for...ever? There is now an exploit that lets there be more then 1 killer. When a new exploit is found, it's generally because of codebase changes that allow it, but the code change is being used outside it's normal purview. So there we have it. Staff have been working on it in the background, and some people found the code for it.
Comments
I don’t see it happening honestly. Everyone would find a reason to complain about how unbalanced or unfun it is. You know, because of how amazing this community is?
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if I caught members of the dead by daylight community stealing from charities.
that's why i said it would be a secondary, opt-in event game mode. That's only around a limited time of the year.
But likely many will look forward to.
Well you say it’s coming but there’s no news or even hints at such a possibility. So again I wouldn’t count on it.
People of this community always whine rather than confront the issue or learn how to play around it.
They farm each other in the game and then come on the forums to farm likes. Very productive individuals.
I know I've seen at least one video in the past involving a bug with two killers, so I doubt this is as solid a conclusion as you think it is.
I do agree... and I have to say that if it's done as a 2v4... then no itll just be quick flash in the pan---> everyone would be excited and the it would die because yes that would be unbalanced AF soooo it would have to be at least a 2v6...
Because it's not close to ready. I'm guessing some of the framework coding was done, which allows for more then 1 killer. This coding was found and exploited by moving files around (probably). So i don't think the mode itself is ready. Just some of the basic coding framework.