delete

del, game deserves to die

Comments

  • I can’t hear you over my cosmetics and dlc.

  • I can’t hear you over my cosmetics and dlc.

  • I've been calling people "cattle" since forever since everyone always get excited over the slightest amount of "fodder" Behavior add to their store. The game's in the gutter at the moment and while I hear them going "we're fixing things!", we don't get to know WHEN or HOW they plan on doing it.

    It's just generic corporate PR talk, straight outta Activision or EA.

  • i can't hear you over my cosmetics and dlc.

  • I cant hear you over my cosmetics and DLC.

  • Weak willed; you'd sell out the whole community (and bettering the game in the future) for immediate self-gratification.

    This is how empires fall and games die.

  • @MystiKasT said:

    Weak willed; you'd sell out the whole community (and bettering the game in the future) for immediate self-gratification.

    This is how empires fall and games die.

    You act like this community cares in the first place.

  • @MystiKasT said:

    Weak willed; you'd sell out the whole community (and bettering the game in the future) for immediate self-gratification.

    This is how empires fall and games die.

    Yes. Yes I would.

  • @MystiKasT said:

    Weak willed; you'd sell out the whole community (and bettering the game in the future) for immediate self-gratification.

    This is how empires fall and games die.

    k

    Thumb.jpg



  • @MystiKasT said:

    Weak willed; you'd sell out the whole community (and bettering the game in the future) for immediate self-gratification.

    This is how empires fall and games die.

    Have you ever heard of...a joke?

  • I can't hear you over my cosmetics and dlc.