Who has the best attacked moans. Lol
So I been playing this game for awhile now and been streaming for about a month. The other night while streaming ,I noticed that each survivor has a different moan, or scream. So who do you think has the best one.
Mine would have to be:
Laurie Strode , when she gets attacked it like really loud at first, then goes very soft kinda funny.
So I thought I would just ask. Like I said I did not know they where diffrent.
Comments
I like Ash when he goes into the dying state. One of them is the stereotypical overly high screech of a yell, like a grown man with a house spider kinda thing, and it's hilarious to me.
I'd have to agree with Laurie, but she sounds like a dying cat when you hit her lol
Jake makes me sad when I hear him limping around. :(
I like Dwight's screams when he gets smacked and David's when he gets found inside a locker. Both are just so funny ๐
Detective Tapp when he goes into dying state awl man lol
@darkwolf I would have to agree on that also. See it's the small stuff we over look that is funny...
If anyone has something to add to this plz fell free to add...
We can call it: The small stuff that count's...
Feng is the best squeaky toy.
I think Pig has the best squeals and shrieks when she gets stunned.
Ace, cause they're so quiet.
Tapp hooked shouting for 5 seconds straight. Killer being stunned is probably huntress shouting and groaning in very odd noises
Jane when getting hit, or being injured. It really sounds like she likes it. I bet its her kink to get slapped by an oversized killer.
Ofc Feng Min
She so tiny and fragile...