Four of my Favourite Things in DBD
- When you are casually walking, slow vault a window, then a smiley grandma hag pops up and scares the jeepers out of you. Like I scream and its so awesome
- When you're using your engineering degree working on a generator, and out of nowhere Daddy Myers comes grabs you off the generator.
- Same for mama pig
- When a Hillbilly has tinkerer equipped, you're about to finish a generator, and then Mr Billy puts a chainsaw through your little helpless torso and screams avail
Jumpscares are the ######### in this game! It's almost the only thing that keeps me playing these days.
Comments
Scratched mirror Myers on Lerys me boi is how to live!
My four favorite things are four dead survivors ;-)
@RoKrueger you forgot the endgame salt, or do you dislike it
Huh.
Nice and refreshing to see someone enjoy that.
I love it! I could make "snow angels" with all the salt I get from survivors :-)
@RoKrueger I put it into my tea, making it sweeter tea, but sometimes it is so much that it comes out of the tea
I got called a Sweaty for EW1 killing a Survivor with Monitor and Abuse and Devour Hope.