Play With Your Food

Let's make this short and sweet. Perk is underused and not very good.

A good way to change it might be to give tokens on injuring the obsession but then take away if fully downed? Rather than taking away every time they do a violent action.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • I think there are very few things that could be done to this perk that would make me use it, especially when compared to any others there are stronger more useful perks, especially since it actively encourages you to lose the obsession on purpose. I swear I haven't reverted to the "myers special" since I started playing the shape (adept was a nightmare too)... In response to the suggestion though, that would make it slightly better but I would still never consider it. At base with this perk the increased stat buff is nice but not with so many limitations, especially with a token based system.

  • It's ONLY useful if you're running Judith's Tombstone on Michael.