How have I got so rusty as Billy?
Like seriously I suck now XD. I don't understand how I've got so good as Hag and ok at Spirit, but so rusty as Billy.
Like seriously I suck now XD. I don't understand how I've got so good as Hag and ok at Spirit, but so rusty as Billy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can someone explain why?
His chainsaws are really hit or miss. You feel the power when you can land them but it hurts when you dont. You probably are just missing a little more but it feels like a lot.
You probably just got used to strategic killers and kinda forgot how to play the chaser ones :P
@Poweas Some killers, like Billy, come down to muscle memory with the sprint, the chainsaw flick, et cetera. After a while of not playing such characters, the muscle memory has to be built again to one degree or another.
Legends say, once you get rusty at playing Hillbilly, you can't remove said rust until the developers allow you to change customizations on Killer Powers, effectively removing the rust from the Hillbilly's Chainsaw, which in turn is the manifestation of your rust.
God, that dragged on.
TL;DR Play more.
Unpopular opinion but I think that hag and spirit are so much easier to use than hillbilly, you might get used to easy games with those 2 killers.
A lot of people give billy ######### and say things like it is braindead easy to use him but his mechanics are much more complicated than the rest of the killer crew imo, well at least for me.
@Delfador they're definitely harder to use, I just got so used to them since they have different mechanics.
Billy is good though, and takes skill, while he may not be as strong as Hag/Spirit/Nurse, he's definitely a top tier and dominant when mastered. I just forgot XD
He’s a whirlwind killer. You’re supposed to be brainlessly aggressive and wreck less. Switch targets constantly and what not.