Prestige Exclusive Perks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • I had a similar idea where prestige 3 on a killer gave you access to rank 4 of their own perks that were stronger in some way, but only usable on the original character.

    I hope they implement more rewards for different accomplishments sooner rather than later.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I had a similar idea where prestige 3 on a killer gave you access to rank 4 of their own perks that were stronger in some way, but only usable on the original character.

    I hope they implement more rewards for different accomplishments sooner rather than later.

    Yes cause otherwise the grind to prestige is not literally not worth it.

  • Yeah but you are gonna see even more of the same survivor, cause some survivors have some bad perks.

  • While some perks could use a fourth tier, Meg would become absolutely broken. having 2 already meta perks