Monitor and Abuse with Dark Devotion
I’ve been playing as the Plague recently and want to know if Monitor and Abuse affects when Dark Devotion gives a Survivor your terror radius
I’ve been playing as the Plague recently and want to know if Monitor and Abuse affects when Dark Devotion gives a Survivor your terror radius
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
According to the wiki, Dark Devotion causes your victim to emit a 32 meter terror radius for 20 seconds, and reduces yours to 0. Monitor and Abuse effects YOUR terror radius so I don't think it'll translate to the survivor.
Good question though. It's very interesting how all the terror radius perks would interact with Dark Devotion (and each other)
The next question is, if your terror radius is set to 0 via Dark Devotion and then you chase someone else, do you still have a 0 meter terror radius or does M&A increase it to 8 meters?
I've always wondered this, saw that it transferred your TR on release and disregarded it, didn't see the numbers though. I would love a concrete answer. I generally play low TR on most of my killers, has anyone tested it in game? Same with distressing.
Yeah I'm actually not sure which one takes effect first. I'd imagine Tinkerer is the same way. The terror radius being set to 0 probably takes priority but I'll test it when I get home