Idea to ease the grind
Basically. The bloodweb only gives tier 1 perks. However once you have bought a perk you may spend bloodpoints to directly upgrade it. This way it wouldn't take nearly as many bloodwebs to get all of the perks. The total number of perks means that you would still have enough for over 50 bloodwebs no problem.
Comments
@NuclearBurrito
This would be a lovely feature to add to the game. And in my opinion it will encourage players to prestige more, not that I’m saying it’s necessary to do so.
i think it would be enough to rework the daily challenges, so that you have more than 3 and also get more points for them...
i honestly dont want the grind to be reduced that much, as its currently one of the only things that keep me playing...
i also want it to be a achievement to have all killers / survivors maxed out...
I like it! :D
Really good idea. I think it would be cool if once you unlock a perk you get challenges to tier it up.
Sounds interesting.
@NuclearBurrito What do you think the cost should be though? Usual 4-5-6k or a bit much like 10-11-12k etc.
I am asking because I don't think that the devs want to reduce grind that much.
More than it is right now. Like 6k-8k-10k or something. I didn't want to specify in the OP because it wasn't particularly important so long as it was cheaper and less tedious than completing bloodwebs
I still want to be able to sell back things I won't use. I have no interest in flashlights but have tons of flashlight and their addons. Being able to sell them back and recoup some of those wasted points would be amazing.