Huntress lullaby rework idea.

You start the trial with 5 tokens based on the numbers of totems.

For each totem that is still on the map grants the followed effect:

No Skill check warning. (5 Totems are still on the map)

Time between the skill check warning sound and the skill check becomes shorter by 80% (4 Totems are still on the map)

Time between the skill check warning sound and the skill check becomes shorter by 60%.(3 Totems are still on the map)

Time between the skill check warning sound and the skill check becomes shorter by 40%.(2 Totems are still on the map)

Time between the skill check warning sound and the skill check becomes shorter by 20%.(1 Totem is still on the map)

For every dull and Hex totem remaining in the trial, survivors' suffer a 2%/3%/4% regression penalty.

No longer a hex totem.

Comments

  • I feel I am one of the very rare survivors that will NOT break a Huntress Lullaby totem because it actually makes doing a generator more enjoyable... Unless you are playing a Doctor...I'm not a complete masochist. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    I feel I am one of the very rare survivors that will NOT break a Huntress Lullaby totem because it actually makes doing a generator more enjoyable... Unless you are playing a Doctor...I'm not a complete masochist. ๐Ÿ˜

    That's kinda interesting :D

  • You start the trial with 5 tokens based on the numbers of totems. For each totem that is still on the map grants the followed effect: No Skill check warning.

    I like this, this is like a reverse NOED but harder to remove. However, I feel like the regression penalty should be connected to the dull totems since it would make sense with the perk.


    For every dull and Hex totem remaining in the trial, survivors' suffer a 2%/3%/4% regression penalty.

  • I do think this is interesting, but then you would have to remove any other hex perks, as the perk requires every totem be dull.


    Not sure if anyone would replace this with Ruin...

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57374/huntress-lullaby-rework-idea

    I like this, this is like a reverse NOED but harder to remove. However, I feel like the regression penalty should be connected to the dull totems since it would make sense with the perk.

    For every dull and Hex totem remaining in the trial, survivors' suffer a 2%/3%/4% regression penalty.

    Okay, I change this penalty to your suggestion ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • @bubbascal said:

    I do think this is interesting, but then you would have to remove any other hex perks, as the perk requires every totem be dull.

    Not sure if anyone would replace this with Ruin...

    I wanted to make this perk to be like an alternative of Ruin ๐Ÿ˜‰ Imo if the survivors would focus on destroying every totem, than this is still make a lot of time for you.

  • You start the trial with 5 tokens based on the numbers of totems. For each totem that is still on the map grants the followed effect: No Skill check warning.

    This is the perfect buff to the perk, survivors will get warned by the perk upon their first skill check or failed skill check (due to the regression penalty) but will have to do a lot of cleansing to deactivate it. Furthmore, this newly buffed perk is more friendly to survivors who can't hit greats.

  • I dont have a problem with this, personally i think 4 token Lullaby is worse than 5 token lullaby due to false positives, but ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • This rework is so much better than what we have and seems really balanced from both sides' perspective.

    I wish the devs have seen this and consider implementing this version.

    Great job honestly.

  • Its interesting but I don't like that it reverse the idea of Lullaby starting weak and getting more and more powerfull. Your idea make it too similar to Ruin.

    In my mind Lullaby should be an alternative to Ruin where you forfeit the early game power of Ruin in exchange for a potentially much stronger effect mid to late game. But right now the cons of Lullaby outwieght the pros. Its just as easy to find as Ruin with none of the benefit until you hook at least 2 or 3 survivors. Its just too vulnerable and too long to buildup.

    Make Lullaby start the game inactive. Then the first time you hook a survivor, a dull totem activate and gains a stack. Make it require only 3 stack to get the full effect. And as the ultimate catch, if the totem is cleansed you can restart the Lullaby as long as there are dull totems remaining on the map.

  • Hex: Devour hope is better at 5 stacks than Lullaby, hence why no one uses Lullaby, It' one of those perks that got powercreeped, Good rework to make Lullaby more competitive, but good luck getting them to rework killer perks. Huntress perks in general could use some love, like what's the point of Beast of prey and Territorial Imperative anyway.

  • I like this! It still retains its weakness and punishes survivors for not cleansing totems!

    The only issue here is that this perk would instantly make any hex totem you have a target meaning you had better move fast or risk losing a hex instead of one of your lullaby totems.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    Hex: Devour hope is better at 5 stacks than Lullaby, hence why no one uses Lullaby, It' one of those perks that got powercreeped, Good rework to make Lullaby more competitive, but good luck getting them to rework killer perks. Huntress perks in general could use some love, like what's the point of Beast of prey and Territorial Imperative anyway.


    Believe it or not, even seasoned survivors rely on that bloodstain so they know when to pop dead hard or if they should vault. If they can't see it, it means they have to guess when a killer is within melee range and trust me, that range is VERY DECEPTIVE. A lunge can close a gap just enough to smack a survivor BARELY within range of their hitbox enough that it registers a hit.

    It's also GREAT when in a chase around a jungle gym since they rely HEAVILY on seeing that bloodstain through walls to know if they should run back, keep looping, or vault. I've caught many a survivor off-guard because I hit bloodlust tier 1 backtracked on a loop and smacked them as they were making a turn to continue the loop!

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    Hex: Devour hope is better at 5 stacks than Lullaby, hence why no one uses Lullaby, It' one of those perks that got powercreeped, Good rework to make Lullaby more competitive, but good luck getting them to rework killer perks. Huntress perks in general could use some love, like what's the point of Beast of prey and Territorial Imperative anyway.

    No one use this perk, because it gets destroyed at the start of the match. Getting a stacks from this happens very rarely.