Legion Add-Ons?
Can somebody explain what a few of the add-ons do ?
1. Legion pin: the power gauge depletion on successful attacks.
Does this mean while frenzy is active, if you get a hit the meter refills and drains slower next time, or the standard attack does not completely drain the power meter? I have seen conflicted answers.
2. Julie's mix tape: Slightly decreases the cool-down duration of Feral Frenzy
Essentially the power meter recharges faster?
3. Etched ruler : moderately decreases the time required to refill the power gauge.
Is this the same as Julie's mix tape?
4. Filthy blade... is this add on glitched? People say its causing several minute long mending but when I use it the survivors mend within normal time, maybe a bit longer. It doesn't say anything about consecutive hits making it last longer. Please explain?
Thanks in advance!
Comments
Cooldown duration means how lingers in stare at your hands after frenzy so it’s shorrter stun
1) Pins reduce the amount of your Frenzy gauge lost when you do a successful m1, I think.
2) Cool down reduction reduces your fatigue after Frenzy ends. Useful for bodyblocking. Doesn't affect recharge time.
3) Recharge time. Your Frenzy gauge will just refill quicker.
4) Blades increase the time it takes to complete Mending. They're currently bugged though and seem to stack endlessly per Frenzy hit.
@rch614 thank you so much!
Except you don't lose Frenzy when you M1. It refills when you injure a survivor that doesn't already have deep wound applied. So that is NOT what the pin does. It's what it SAYS it does. And if you hit someone who's got deep wound already, your power gauge is completely depleted. So I have no clue what the pin does. Does anyone know?
@Incirion
If you hit a survivor with a normal attack you can't use Frenzy for a while. The pins make it so you don't lose all of it, they are pretty useless and I hope they get changed in the mid-chapter update
@Peanits can you clarify what the pins do?
I already did
I believe you have the best answer, and trying it out in game it works. You keep about 30% of your full gauge with legion pin and a standard hit.
The biggest downfall of this game is the wording isn't clear on many things.
Yeah, that's true