FIX IT
Dude is it just me or when ever I play as killer everyone is body blocking please tell me it isn't only me
Dude is it just me or when ever I play as killer everyone is body blocking please tell me it isn't only me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mad grit, Agitation, iron grasp, literally the drop survivor button: "Am I a joke to you?"
Even when I use all that it doesn't stop them
They're probably using Mettle of man and are trying to bait m1 hits.
Atleast theyre not on gens... Be happy. I get 1 down, 3 people on 3 seperate gens. You get 1 down. 3 people blocking the hook.
...
Since the solo survivor experience is pretty much unbearable due to all the ragequits, you can only play swf and guess who bodyblocks....
I dont really get the idea behind complaining about getting free hits on someone, I like bodyblockers as they usually allow me to get a hit or two in and still hook someone.
Lol
Fov sucks
Goddamn it you win this time doctor
Exactly! You can typically get 1-2 free hits, drop the survivor on your shoulder (sure you might not get a hook but you got free hits and wasted LOADS of time) and continue a chase immediately.