mom nurse thing bugged or not?
I would've thought this got fixed in the last patch for sure. But sure enough a Nurse just got me right on the finish line with this perk after I saved 2 people ffs....
I would've thought this got fixed in the last patch for sure. But sure enough a Nurse just got me right on the finish line with this perk after I saved 2 people ffs....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug. Propably will be fixed in mid-chapter.
When is that exactly?
For once I was rather pleased with my altruistic actions and felt like I pulled off an amazing play. Only to get downed right on the damn exit line. Never a good thing when the first match of the day pisses me off....
It's not a bug. If Nurse hits you during a blink that's not the main weapon attack.
Currently MoM is bugged when a nurse hit you after the blink. It should normally count this as basic hit.
So can a mod or something reply? Which is it. I could see it not being a main attack making sense. But for Nurse I think that is a special circumstance where it SHOULD count. So does the Pig ambush also ignore it then?
@chococri except it is. The nurse is still hitting you with her primary attack same with hag, spirit and wraith. Their powers aren’t smacking you.
I think he is asking when is the mid chapter getting released
It doesn't count because she is using an ability like Billy with the chainsaw. For nurse that's a lethal blink not a basic attack. I think the same happens with Myers with EW3 but I'm not sure yet.
Anyway, yeah, as a Ash main now, I'm not happy about it but it is what it is. I don't think they will change it anyway.
Exactly, if that is why the bug occurs then I see that making sense. But why does it also not count for Hag Spirit Wraith etc?
I mean even though technically Blink is Nurses power. Its technically her main...nobody plays Nurse going for hits without using the power.
@ASurvkillivorer yes, no nurse player does play like that, but im saying the blink isn’t hurting them for you. For hag phantasm attack, for Wraith surprise attack and spirit gets grudge.
@chococri regardless of if it is or isn’t they’re patching it, I’m already using MoM on my Claudette and and Nea, kept getting dodged as Ash.
Also @chococri if Myers uses EW3 on you then you get one stack.
Yeah its pretty much bs lol Didnt know about Wraith, just... #########?!
Ni idea, we might have news from the devs at some point?
Wait, the nurse is a mom now?
Chess...
She twerked on Myers and Billy was born.
Aaaaaaah
Maybe pig also needs to be count to stack mom since her ambush its m1 ive seen alot of games of pigs that when they see me they go close to me and use ambush so mom dosent stack
Her Ambush isn't M1 sure it uses the bind but it's a channelled ability the same as Plague's puke is.
Its a bug. Said by mclean
It is fixed in the current PTB patch!
Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse blink hits not to count towards Mettle of Man hits.