Room under the Exit Gates

I tried out Legion and if you hit a survivor with deep wound they still get down after they escaped, but the notification comes from a room below the Exit Gates.

Did anyone else notice this room and did any Nurse ever managed to enter it?

I wanted to try it out but unfortunately you cannot start an empty game to explore the map on your own.

Comments

  • You're not supposed to know about that..

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    You're not supposed to know about that..

    You just released an ancient curse upon us all....

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I assume this room is where survivors are loaded into after they've escaped, so they're not just standing in place running beyond the gates.

    May not even be an actual room. Probably just placed under the map. It's probably also why you can still hear survivors who escaped still running, or whimpering if wounded.

    The big question is, can a nurse teleport there?