We're in the Endgame now.

I can't wait to see what this new feature is going to be for The Endgame part of the trial. I could care less about the whole Freddy Rework or update to Legion as i don't really play those guys.

But i am hoping they do something exciting with this and this will bring back some people.

Imagine all the NOED, Remember Me and Blood Warden plays, so much excitement.

Edit: This wasn't meant to be a question, don't know why it tagged it like that.

Comments

  • I’m just hoping the Hatch isn’t a free escape for Survivors anymore.

  • Is there really such thing as a NOED "play" ? you just swing. Still, im here for more exciting end-game than just rush to the gate and pray the killer chooses the wrong one.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    I’m just hoping the Hatch isn’t a free escape for Survivors anymore.

    Requires at least 2 gens to be done but there's usually 3 or 4

    Requires you to find it when you have to sneak around a massive map

    Usually requires evading the killer for 4+ minutes while the second to last survivor lies slugged. That means avoiding detection perks, inactivity crows, line of sight

    If the killer gets there first you can either give up or hope the killer does

    Yup, free.

  • @Detective_Jonathan I do believe the game will eventually bounce back and numbers will rise again. One thing drastically in its favor is the lack of competition in the genre.

    That said, it's going to be a combination of things. If the full patch notes for the mid-chapter update look good, that might be one. Dedicated Servers going live might be another. Then they'll probably toss in a couple of double BP events. I would not be shocked if this mid-chapter update gets one, and another when dedicated servers are fully online.

    Now, one of them might fail to jump numbers on more than a temporary basis. But if all of the above fail? Well, then I'd say the goose might be cooked.

    Also, if they screw the pooch on whatever endgame changes they have planned, that changes my stance as well. That could very easily cook their goose.

  • Hatch ain't going anywhere. It will be something to do with the exit gates.

  • I can't wait to see what this new feature is going to be for The Endgame part of the trial.

    As a marvel fan I've been just dropping avengers memes in a lot of the discussions threads and I myself can't wait to see the "ENDGAME" we keep heating about.

    If I had to guess they're going to bring back hatch closing for killers if they find it first , then thisll trigger the endgame where the outside of the map will start to decay/ fall apart .

    (kind of like how in silent hill the nightmare world comes and goes)

    Also what happens if a totem isn't cleansed and is swallowed up? Does it stay active?

    I also think once one exit gate is open the whole collapsing of the map will start so survivors can now be forced to GTFO.

    I can't wait to see if they added a mechanic where a killer can destroy an exit gate lever and force survivors to stay longer.

    Imagine catch a survivor near a collapsing zone and acting like Thanos " No more pallet looping this time" then just finishing them off

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57152/were-in-the-endgame-now

    As a marvel fan I've been just dropping avengers memes in a lot of the discussions threads and I myself can't wait to see the "ENDGAME" we keep heating about.

    If I had to guess they're going to bring back hatch closing for killers if they find it first , then thisll trigger the endgame where the outside of the map will start to decay/ fall apart .

    (kind of like how in silent hill the nightmare world comes and goes)

    Also what happens if a totem isn't cleansed and is swallowed up? Does it stay active?

    I also think once one exit gate is open the whole collapsing of the map will start so survivors can now be forced to GTFO.

    I can't wait to see if they added a mechanic where a killer can destroy an exit gate lever and force survivors to stay longer.

    It's an interesting thing to think about indeed tbh, something exciting for once, especially when you get chased and there are no more pallets, because by that time you would have already used them up.

    Meaning you would need to conserve as much pallets as you can.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416585#Comment_416585

    Requires at least 2 gens to be done but there's usually 3 or 4

    Requires you to find it when you have to sneak around a massive map

    Usually requires evading the killer for 4+ minutes while the second to last survivor lies slugged. That means avoiding detection perks, inactivity crows, line of sight

    If the killer gets there first you can either give up or hope the killer does

    Yup, free.

    With "free" he probably means survivor sided in terms of hatch standoff. Tbf tho, I nearly never died if I wanted to get hatch. I want it, I get it.