"End Game Collapse"
I wonder if this includes changes to the hatch or only to exit gates (/concept of exit gates).
Noone has more information about that or?
I wonder if this includes changes to the hatch or only to exit gates (/concept of exit gates).
Noone has more information about that or?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From the name, I'm guessing it's going to be a mechanic similar to those Battle Royale games.
No. We have to wait until next week.
But of course, we can speculate. ๐ I'll say it's only about the exit gates and not about the hatch.
Yes I agree. Maybe tiles will start to disappear or buildings, walls and obstacles.