Woah, nice drawing that's neat as hell. I don't know how you guys can be so good at art, while I can barely draw Big chungus.
@Poweas said:Woah, nice drawing that's neat as hell. I don't know how you guys can be so good at art, while I can barely draw Big chungus.
@Poweas said:
Thanks so much, I got another piece coming soon so look out for it☺️
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Woah, nice drawing that's neat as hell. I don't know how you guys can be so good at art, while I can barely draw Big chungus.
Thanks so much, I got another piece coming soon so look out for it☺️