No longer...
No longer a console peasant! It feels kinda nice TBH, later this evening I'm looking for some people to help break this PC noob in lol oh and @Peasant for the longest time I thought you played on console because of your name until I saw a thread you talked about PC.
Comments
@OrionsFury4789 I technically am a console peasant, just not one for Dead by Daylight.
I own a Nintendo Wii, a 3DS (old) XL, and a Nintendo Switch. So while I prefer to play PC I do have consoles for games like Fire Emblem.
@OrionsFury4789 - Controller or mouse and keyboard? I didn't realise how difficult transitioning over to WASD SHIFT and CONTROL would be. It feels so unnatural switching between crouch and run compared to the familar DualShock 4.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller honestly I'm using a PS4 controller at the time I was able to use the kb&m but as you stated above it didn't feel natural to me, I like the precision but I don't have the muscle memory to do it effectively yet
@Peasant I feel that , I'm not gonna give my PS4 up anytime soon there are still a ton of games I like to play on there
@OrionsFury4789 - I had no idea you could use an old PS4 controller. I went out and bought an XBox controller (which also feels unnatural). Now I feel dumb!
@JawsIsTheNextKiller you have to install this program called Ds4 and then go to DBD on steam and set the controls up and then it will work like a charm, you just have to make sure you install the first choice on Ds4 and not the 360 , honestly I feel like the reaction time is faster even with a controller on PC it took a game to adjust to how sensitive the right stick was when looking around and I don't have my sensitivity adjusted at all yet on the game itself because I could only get like three games in before bed