When will be the next double BPs event?

That would be much appreciated, I can't even remember the last double BPs we had.

Comments

  • I think it'll be very soon. Two DLCs and a free weekend hasn't gotten the playerbase numbers up. That, considering with the increased community interaction from Community Managers, likely means that the developers are a bit worried.

  • My guess would be shortly after the mid chapter patch.

    Fix alot of the bugs that drove people away, bring them back with a bloodpoint event and hopefully retain them.

  • Yeah pretty sure last double BP event was back in December. We're pretty overdue one XD

  • I hope we get one soon. I'm trying to get Legion to P3. The grind is real! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

  • @IronKnight55 Try to buy the shrine perks you already have, I got them p3 in about 6 days doing that and taking breaks

  • @RWoodrow said:

    My guess would be shortly after the mid chapter patch.

    Fix alot of the bugs that drove people away, bring them back with a bloodpoint event and hopefully retain them.

    Next patch I don't think is not coming till June ๐Ÿ˜ณ long wait if so.. I think Easter weekend would be perfect for double blood point weekend due to holidays etc

    @IronKnight55 I was p3 my pig and understand your pain lol also don't want to spend shards to buy some cosmetics at some point

    ๐Ÿท

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/415405#Comment_415405

    Next patch I don't think is not coming till June ๐Ÿ˜ณ long wait if so.. I think Easter weekend would be perfect for double blood point weekend due to holidays etc

    @IronKnight55 I was p3 my pig and understand your pain lol also don't want to spend shards to buy some cosmetics at some point

    ๐Ÿท

    Mid chapter should be mid to late May actually. PTB for that should be around Easter if they're keeping the same 6 week schedule as before. Which would be good. Allows for more people to test it.

    If they do a double bloodpoint event before making the game playable, it would be a waste of time.

    Just like the free weekend was.

  • I wish double bloodpoints was every month.

  • @RWoodrow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/415546#Comment_415546

    Mid chapter should be mid to late May actually. PTB for that should be around Easter if they're keeping the same 6 week schedule as before. Which would be good. Allows for more people to test it.

    If they do a double bloodpoint event before making the game playable, it would be a waste of time.

    Just like the free weekend was.

    I'm hoping this is true and I'm preparing offings for plenty of bug fixes ๐Ÿ™ totally understand that logic also ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿท

  • If people will still DC on double bloodpoints event, I'm gonna be sad.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    If people will still DC on double bloodpoints event, I'm gonna be sad.

    @Ihatelife

    I seriously hope not, I will be really upset if people were to DC even during a double BP event.

    There'd probably be an increase in killers though so it could be possible that there won't be as much DCs (during those moments) but I'm not sure.