Update is Imminent! Xbox 2.0!
So I read a post on Xbox stating that the devs are finalizing the store/currency part of the update since it was the biggest change of it all, and they sure want to make sure they can make money!
So from I learned the other day from digging around, and today, the update should come this week. It must of already passed certification for Xbox like I presumed and its all on the developers now!
I would be very surprised if it doesnt drop this week!
Im being very optimistic and confident of this. Best wishes to all!
Comments
Do you have an exact day perhaps?
No, originally I was sure tomorrow/Tuesday, but considering what I learned from the post, they might be having problems with the store/ currency part of the update. So who knows maybe tonight, but Im highly confident this week!
Yeah! I think because of the wait tho and everyone playing at the same time, hopefully the servers dont crash or something like that!
I would be fine with Tuesday as the drop date for console. That would make it a full blown 2 weeks.
Which honestly is the limit I'm willing to accept anyways. I'm not over the moon with my frustration just yet. I'm just a loyal, anxious customer who loves the game.
I really hope tomorrow is the day.
Well im confident of that post I read! How would he know they just have to fix the store/currency part and they will release it! Like I said hopefully the servers wont crash and make it pointless where you cant buy anything!
He said this week, not right now.
Im in USA best country in the world, tomorrow is not even here yet! Or for Canada! Lets stay Optimistic!
I originally thought for sure Tuesday but Im also waiting for an announcement from the Devs first!
I really think this week tho!
I'm on PS4 and no news was heard from them, but I hope they're almost done with certifying and comes out tomorrow and monday midnight is when Sony usually updates the store, but I doubt it will come out for me until Wednesday or Thursday.
Its the truth! Come have a double double from IN N OUT! Also I think they are going to post on this forum first!
Yes! I hope they are too busy getting this thing done already! I was frustrated and angry before but now I have confidence this update is coming out sooner than later! They might have been waiting for the banks to process their payment system for the store / currency! Im optimistic its coming out soon!
just one more flag and we get to see bars over my face. oh, goodie! the day won't be a total loss for some of you!
Gunner release on Tera console today, I'm playing that while I wait.
Although I'll probably uninstall the game again due to the "feedstock and alkahest" RNG bollocks but it's something to pass the time for a few days.
I TOLD YOU ALL! 8-)
Your Welcome