Pointy survivors
As survivors, why do those little sh—s like to point at me when I’m playing killer?
As survivors, why do those little sh—s like to point at me when I’m playing killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same reason they tea bag.
That or they want you to look at what they're pointing at.
They're pointing at your clothes. I imagine they are trying to say, "Nice threads, man!"
Such nice and complimentary survivors.. :)
Because i can't wave to say hello
BOOP UR SNOOT
Because they are toxic, make sure to teach them a lesson
I just want to make sure you look out for that pallet in front of you. I take care of my killer bros like that.
Because it's the closest thing we have to fingerguns.
WHERE'S OUR FINGERGUN EMOTE DEVS?!
Honestly idk I think the "follow me" is more a taunt if you did it at killers, not the pointing one.
Maybe they like your shiny cool weapon.
Taunting, people gotta stop making up BS excuses.
I only do it as a friendly gesture or when I get a BS hit on a fast window vault.
I only point when its a 3 person game or if someone instantly DC's, i'll find the killer and point, if he wants to farm great, if not he can hook my sorry ass so I can suicide and get into another game.
I thought it meant "leave me alone". I've been leaving them alone when they point at me.
@PiiFree Someone here is close-minded, I guess whatever makes the killer role more immersive for you bro ¯\(ツ)/¯
Normal reason's I'd point:
Personally if I want to taunt a killer, I will teabag or use the "come here" gesture but I'm not intending to be disrespectful, I'm just exploting some killers' weak mental fortitude and how easily offended they get to lure them away from my teammates. I feel like most killers don't get offended by pointing though which is why I don't mind doing it for little imaginary bants.
Simple taunting. Once you caught u need to headbang/nod all the way to the hook. They usually DC then lol
It is not always toxic. When I play survivor, I will sometimes point from the other side of the barrier to jokingly say "Go away! Go get someone else, I'm just here to fix your generators." It is just meant as fun and not meant to be toxic at all.
When I play killer, it depends on the other actions of the survivor as to whether I take it toxic or not. If they are teabagging and clicking their flashlights then point, toxic.
Not sure if that was you, but I've done that before, then trapped it with a hex.....in case it moved. Also did that to a tire stack that blocked Bubba. I pointed at it and bubba chainsaws it, then me. But, we showed those tires!
So why does it hurt you so much? Let them do their ######### if they feel like it. Doesnt change anything gamerelated.
@Warlock_2020 Idk, it couldve been you! Can't say I remember what rank I was at when that happened or how long ago it was but it was while I played on PC.
Lmao I love those kinda games, yeah it can waste some time but any game that makes me laugh to the point where I'm wheezing or gotta pee is a super gg in my book whether I pip or not. Even as a killer sometimes I'll mope about if a survivor I know I can down is bullying me and I'll just pop for them later. Or I'll run against people as close as possible nodding my head to taunt them till I get smacked with a palette or whatever happens. Not every match has to be played with the intent of succeeding with a lot of bp, getting pips, 4k, whatever. Besides, since I only play with killers I'm very good with I don't mind cutting people some slack with a bit of humor sometimes. And sometimes even the most serious killers I will compliment and say gg to just so they know that however I acted in game wasn't meant to be disrespectful.
They point to tell you to leave the chase, but usually if you continue they go down in a couple seconds
When I first started playing I have a friend who has keybound her push to talk button to 1, so the times she's randomly stood and pointed, it was because she was talking to me. Unfortunately she neglected to tell me so I would start heading off in the other direction.
Every now and again after a long chase I'll try doing it as if to tell the killer "Now you stop that!" and mentally I'm using my mom voice. It hasn't worked yet >_<