Don't believe these rumours.
I have spoken to an actual xbox support.
Apparently xbox support has limited info and cannot give a date and or estimation.
So all we can really do is wait, that's all.
Apparently xbox support has limited info and cannot give a date and or estimation.
So all we can really do is wait, that's all.
Comments
I also chat with Xbox Support yesterday and they pretty said the same thing , but certification process is secret so they wont say anything specifically. However towards the end of the conversation, the agent said that everything on Xbox's end is done with and its up to the developers now! She specifically said that there was no date of release or approval on record so it was probably already approved!
Are You sure this information is Corrected and Right towards your info.
I feel like a long game of uno
Source : dude, trust me.
Hope you guys still get that DLC quickly tho.
dude i'd join you for that xD
If console doesn't get the patch tomorrow or Thursday, then it will most likely be out by next week. Just hope for the best that it is tomorrow, that's all I can really guess.
I don't think they would do that. I may be remembering wrong but one of the past DLC's came out for xbox a few days prior to the PS4 one. I was sad about it and that is the only reason why I remember.
PS4 usually is quicker on the cert process though so if it’s not ready on PS4 I can’t imagine it is for Xbox.