Send me an image that contains freddy with the infinity gauntlet
K
I have bestowed my power unto you, enjoy
Freddy tries to swipe at you but since his fingers aren't sharp anymore he merely caresses your back. You're uncomfortable.
I came back so I could get Infinity gauntlet freddy, I read ClogWench's post and regret it sorta
@ClogWench said:Freddy tries to swipe at you but since his fingers aren't sharp anymore he merely caresses your back. You're uncomfortable.
@ClogWench said:
Are you though?🥴
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/414896#Comment_414896Are you though?🥴
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/414896#Comment_414896
I am now (˘・_・˘)
@ClogWench said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/659787#Comment_659787I am now (˘・_・˘)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/659787#Comment_659787
Good😁
Ah yes, I remember this post, fun times
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
K
I have bestowed my power unto you, enjoy
Freddy tries to swipe at you but since his fingers aren't sharp anymore he merely caresses your back. You're uncomfortable.
I came back so I could get Infinity gauntlet freddy, I read ClogWench's post and regret it sorta
Are you though?🥴
I am now (˘・_・˘)
Good😁
Ah yes, I remember this post, fun times