Double Pallet Jungle Gym's Are Back?
This is the second time I've seen a double pallet jungle gym in 2 days (sorry for blurry photo, my computer is ass)
This is the second time I've seen a double pallet jungle gym in 2 days (sorry for blurry photo, my computer is ass)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its fine, not the pallets the blurry photo, luckily I ignore pallets because I play legion and can just throw myself over it
xD
Same here ^
Soon they're going to add long loops back...
It has been like this since 2.6.0 hit live but nothing has been done since then, even tho devs know about this...
Weird
@Ciinny
Hopefully they'll fix this and the window bug soon...
We can only hope...
Like.....everyone could escape from that place easily, it could mean you can run the killer around for 5 gens! :D
As a survivor, i dont like that either, dumbass survivor's throw the pallet's down because it seems like there's an infinite amount of pallets, when really they just happen to be closeby, and there's a gap without pallets somewhere in the map and by the time i get caught, oh look, pallet shards everywhere
Yeah I hate that too.
@Peanits @not_Queen Are you aware of this issue?