Kate Denson Outfits and Hairstyles : IDEAS
Here is the hairstyles i'd love
to share :
That's it . I really hope one day one of the devs or design team of the game would look at my post and make these things come true for Kate Denson because she is really missing her country , flowerish vibe and even her singing festival outfits :')
Love with all respects to you DBD TEAM <3
I find these all clothes and images and edited with a transparent background to make it easy to watch <3
























Comments
Just saw this... wow. Nice job!
@Almo :OMG thank you so much ❤️ The best thing for me is one of the devs could really see this thread :)
and i really hope the design team will look at it too 😊 thousands of loves for the DBD team ❤️
This is beyond amazing. I am speechless. Pretty good job and I am saying it for real this time. :O
@Judith : I’m speechless too because you are so nice to me ❤️ Thank you so much for liking it :)
clearly Kate needs more cosmetics lol
Wow, and Kate is already really pretty *.*
(Now times 10 power of beauty to her!) Neat :D
@Ember_Hunter : Thank you so much you too. I’m glad you like it 😊.
Kate beauty will bloom if she wears what is suitable for her . Likewise , these outfits 😂 .