Players that completed all their twitch event attempts, how many points did you end with?
I've completed all 50 of my attempts on the official dbd twitch scoreboard, and I have 418 points.
I've completed all 50 of my attempts on the official dbd twitch scoreboard, and I have 418 points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea where to check. Lol.
at twitch.tv/deadbydaylight. You had to enter the event through an in game menu to get points though.
Oh I did that. I signed up, did 50 for the norweigia waffle to see how it went, doing official now, I just couldnt figure out where to check. I'm also on ps4 so it may be why I just gave up looking in game. Thanks!
Got 440 points on the Norwegian muffin one.
Top place has 738....so 3/4 iridescents every game??? Insane.
Placed 539....
On to the official to lose!