Weird. I had this bug for a few days where randomly when I got hooked, my camera would follow the killer in third person until I got unhooked. Weird things happen sometimes when we get hooked lately.
I literally had this happen to me not long ago, I just ended up struggling on the hook it was unplayable, couldn't see where I was running at all. I was playing as Jane and let's just say her booty ascended to the next level bc I couldn't see anything else on my screen, also in spectating another player a meg became a blue/orange giant mess in the sky even though she was on the other side of the map being chased...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weird. I had this bug for a few days where randomly when I got hooked, my camera would follow the killer in third person until I got unhooked. Weird things happen sometimes when we get hooked lately.
Interesting bug.
But can we take a moment of silence for using Boil Over?
I literally had this happen to me not long ago, I just ended up struggling on the hook it was unplayable, couldn't see where I was running at all. I was playing as Jane and let's just say her booty ascended to the next level bc I couldn't see anything else on my screen, also in spectating another player a meg became a blue/orange giant mess in the sky even though she was on the other side of the map being chased...
I like it...sometimes
@Ramxenoc445 I use it when i wanna hate myself.
(i really hoped it would be a good perk ._.)