It's been a while, but: Successful use of a Key's primary use

1 was sacrificed, and there was 1 more Generator to go.

Then 2 Survivors escaped, just like that.


I'm not sure how to feel: I actually like seeing people use its main use.

But is it balanced?

How do you feel about Keys? (Their main use, not the Add-ons.)


Btw, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't like it if it was commonly used.

Comments

  • Broken key needs a buff

    Dull key and Skeleton key need nerfs from the chest

  • Keys shouldn't let survivors open the hatch anymore. There's no counterplay for the killer; it's just a free early escape.

  • I just think the chances of finding very rare and ultra rare should be decreased. They seem too common. I don't think prestige should affect the chance of that, either. It should do something else, like allow you to get 2 perks in a bloodweb and have a possibility that more than 2 could spawn. It makes more sense to reduce the grind for people who prestige, not give them better tools since they're likely already pretty good at the game and don't need the help.

  • How often do people escape by the use of a key? I think its under 3% of all games. thats basically nothing. But i do agree its not necessary to get them out of chests.

  • I think keys should be removed from the chests and only have an ultra rare key, delete the purple key and make it to where you have to bring in a key to open the hatch and if you don't get to that's 7000 points down the drain

  • I think they are fine. Sucks when you are the killer but it is great when you use it as survivor.

  • Had a game the other day where 3 survivors were left and 1 gen to go. I was patrolling the gens looking for them when I saw 1 escape. I instantly knew what was up and saw the other 2 dip moments later. It kinda sucked, but it is what it is.