Add more variation to skill checks
For anyone who's been playing the game for a while, holding down M1 and waiting for the skill check sound to hit the check 98% of the time is kind of boring!
I'd like to propose some more variation in the difficulty of skill checks like how we have with the Doctor's Madness and Huntress Lullaby. I'm not sure how these would be implemented, whether through a perk/ability or being a part of the base game.
- Reverse the direction of the arrow. Instead of the skill check line going clockwise switch it up and make it go counter-clockwise.
- Change the side of the good zone that the great zone appears on.
If anyone has any more suggestions on how to add some more variety let me know.
Comments
Why though?
What's the point of this? How does this make it less boring?
If anything It's gonna make it frustrating and even harder to hit.
Not saying they're already hard, but combine that with ruin, huntress lullaby, Doctor and you're in for a fun ride!
I support this change and your suggestions!
As for more suggestions, I have some ideas.
What do y'all think of my suggestions?
Variety! Personally, I'm a little burned out after 2,000 hours of M1 and hitting space bar to succeed in a "skill" check that anyone who has played the game a couple of rounds can hit 90% of the time.
These are all very good! +1
Delete hex ruin then with your ideas lol
LOL not sure how well received that would be!
WAIT! Are you asking for Skill Checks that ACTUALLY REQUIRE SKILL!?!!??!@ Can't be having that now. That'd make games too hard for survivors in a game already heavily weighted in the killers favor.