My lobby got closed after 30 minutes of waiting and now I start all over again...
Killer R1 is fun to "play"...
Killer R1 is fun to "play"...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If your lobby is lasting that long it's better to back out and open a new one. Rank 1 sucks tho, agreed. Almost forces you to throw games now.
The lobby is not bugged, survivors join and immediately leave, because I'm from central europe and they seem to be asian players - bad ping. Starting a new lobby means I'm queued again and need to wait about 5 minutes until the first survs actually start to join. It's ridiculous.
Fear not friends the 13th is nearly upon us! Just a little bit more waiting:
This countdown isn't perfect, but it's free:
MY SAVIOR! How could I survive waiting times without knowing about that countdown D:
Just adapt, play Civ V
Just derank yourself -- even Fog Whisperers do it.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SnappyOriginalPotatoMikeHogu