What exclusive cosmetic?
What “exclusive cosmetic” came with the Ash vs Evil Dead chapter?
What “exclusive cosmetic” came with the Ash vs Evil Dead chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ashs' blue hand. The normal one is red
Really? That’s it? That’s dumb
I mean, the exclusive one's are normally just a re-color, wish we could get something better, but it is what it is I guess
It's also basically free. 5.00 for the dlc with it, 500 auric cells for just him without.
He also has ACTUAL cosmetics unlike other licensed characters.
Yeah, he has cosmetics because he is licensed by the Netflix/Stars show, not the OG Evil Dead, but I love it nonetheless
It would be cool if the cosmetic was more unique, but chapters are cheap anyways and i like supporting the game so i just shrug it off